Monday, December 11, 2017

December 11, 2017 - Murray, UT

So another transfer is coming to a close, and Sunday morning we received the transfer  on who stays and who leaves. I will remain here in Murray with the Little Cottonwood and South Cottonwood Stakes for another transfer. Elder Fisher is off to other things in a new area which he will learn of tonight. It has been a blast to serve with him, he is an excellent missionary and I know he will do great wherever the Lord sends him.

Last Monday after we emailed we went down to see temple square and took some pictures. There is a wonderful Spirit there, it is so great to see the beauty and peace the gospel of Jesus Christ brings. 

A fun tracting story: we offered service to some people and this lady needed one of here gutters cleaned because it was clogged up and causing a leak in her house. So up the ladder I went to chisel away at the solid dirt packed ice. That was pretty fun. (Note: Elder Adams does not like heights, so I’m sure that was a challenge for him.)

We have just been working hard here, it has truly been amazing. I love being a missionary so much, it is an incredible experience. I was able to watch the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional, and it was awesome! Elder Duncan is a really cool guy. I've met him before, and he actually came to our mission for the mission tour in October. I loved Sister Franco's talk on the gifts we can give; I invite all to truly give of their best self to others this Christmas season. 

I have come so much closer to my Older Brother and Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him, and am thankful for all He did for me and you. Remember His humble beginnings this time of year, and humble yourself to His will. 

Stay warm, it is starting to get colder here!
Love y'all! 
Elder Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment