Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 29, 2017 - Murray, UT

Hello! So much to tell about!

So first, we have done so much service. It seems as if every day last week we went and helped somebody rake, or move, or something like that. It was awesome, because I love to serve and help lift others up. 

Then we had Thanksgiving. We had a dinner at 1 with our whole district. That was really fun, we were super grateful to be able to be together. Then we enjoyed a regular dinner at 5 with a family in one of our wards. We had a nice time talking, eating, and playing foosball. Then we went and had a piece of pie at one another members home, and that was the day. 

Friday was another story. I slept maybe 4 hours all night, and woke up very sick, and we stayed in for the whole day. It was actually terrible. Elder Fisher was able to work some miracles via phone contacting. 

Back to work the next day though, just a 24 hour virus or something I guess. We went on exchanges and I got to stay in my area with Elder Gregory. It was great to get to know him and work hard. 

Then Tuesday was zone conference. We got both Facebook and smartphones. We were trained on what Facebook is for, and really it is just a means of better communication. It has been great to see the effect already. I got to sing at zone conference with some other elders. The song will be sent in another email. 

Wednesday morning (like 2 hours ago) we got to go to the Salt Lake City Temple. It was an incredible experience; I always love to feel so close to My Savior. 

Well, love you all, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Elder Adams 


Pics: from the temple, I didn't take any other pictures this week. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment