Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26, 2018 - South SLC

Dear Madre,
Yes, Elder Jolly opened up Park City for Elders. It has only been sisters there until now. He is awesome! 
So I looked up Alice's address, she is a 5 min walk from where I am emailing right now (her home). I drive by it almost every day. Crazy. Not sure on the rules and regulations, but I am going to check into that. That would be really good to see her.
Holli's email was so awesome! It is so good to hear she is doing well! I am so grateful we can share this mission experience together! I love you so much Mom, grateful for your heart full of love! 
Love, Elder Adams

Great to hear from you Dad! 
The branch is strong, about 175 attend, maybe more! My goal is to make it a ward before I leave, we just don't have a high priest group yet. We are teaching a lot, and it is awesome! Transfers are next week. We find out Saturday who stays and who leaves. We travel all over the valley, we have more and more in Magna, so we went there 2 nights in a row.
Craziest experience from the last week was when we went out to Magna one night. We were contacting a referral. He wasn't home, but the people there invited us in to eat. Eventually they showed up, and we had this awesome conversation about eating camel, and also going to church. Some good potential there. 
I haven't gotten my Burmese tags yet. I will be sure to send a picture when I get them! I love you Dad, have a great week!


Dear friends,
This week has been awesome. I am out of time, so this is really short. Boo got baptized this week. That was incredible. She has changed so much! My language is improving so much, and I love the people. We are working with so many wonderful people, it has been awesome. 
Love you all, have a great week!

P.s. We also went to the temple, it was incredible!




No comments:

Post a Comment