Tuesday, March 27, 2018

March 27, 2018 - South SLC

Wow this week has been crazy! The work is moving along, and I am loving it so much! I feel my faith and conversion grow every day, and I love seeing others change and accept the gospel in their lives! This week we were blessed with many miracles!

TR got baptized! He is a great young man, very quiet and shy though. But he wants to follow Jesus Christ, so that is awesome! Then, we had a new family come over from Thailand. We have met them, and they are funny and wonderful! We are excited to help them grow. 

We ate some crazy food; I didn't know that pig’s bones were such a delicacy. But with rice, anything works. Then today we went and watched an organ recital at the Tabernacle on Temple Square with our zone. Then some of us got to play the organ. I played “Nearer My God To Thee,” 1st verse was just with the organ keys, then 2nd verse I added pedals. I did terrible, but it was really awesome! Then, we toured behind the pipes. 

The work just keeps picking up, it will be awesome! I love it here so much, I love inviting others to repent and follow Jesus Christ!

A fun scripture to leave you all with: Zechariah 5:1 “Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.” J

A more serious scripture for the weekend is Matthew 28:5-6. “And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.”

I love you all, and Happy Easter! Christ lives! Vey-si-nyi-na Yee-Shew-Kree Ah-o-let!
Elder Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment