Tuesday, January 15, 2019

January 15, 2019 - Midvale, UT

January 7, 2019
Its been a great week. We have been running around like chickens with our heads chopped off. But it has been good. We have seen some amazing miracles. Yesterday a bishop called us and said, "Elders, would you like a baptism?'. It turns out a parent finally gave permission after 3 years! Lots of good things happening! Elder Rhodes says thanks!
I love the quote! And I love YOU Mom! Thanks for helping so much with not only college stuff, but also being such a great support as I have been out here serving the Lord! 
I love you!!!!!!
Elder Adams

January 15, 2019
Pretty amazing week we have had. People have been coming out of the woodwork desiring to come closer to Jesus Christ at the start of the year. We had a baptism on January 1st. She has been meeting with missionaries for 10 years, and we have been teaching her for 2 months. It was a miracle to see her get married, baptized, and confirmed all in one day!

We have had some other amazing opportunities as well, with even more people who we meet every day. I love teaching the gospel, and seeing it bless other people’s life's! 
I love you all so much!
Elder Adams 
I might have some more pictures later, but in this picture we just get out of the Draper temple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment