Monday, June 10, 2019

June 10, 2019 - East Bench, SLC, UT

Dear Madre,
I have heard from Tesia! I am so excited for her and Jordan! My joy cannot be put into words. It's amazing. I should hopefully be able to go. 
So it turns out, I am getting transferred. It'll be incredible these last six weeks to just focus on the work, and make it happen. I am very excited. The Lord has some great things in store for my last transfer. 
I'll send coach Limpf a reminder email for sure! Then, I'll keep you posted as he responds. Exciting job for Kasey, good things coming for SUU 😉.
So this week we had a chance to go on 3 exchanges in a row with Elders our mission and zone. There is so much work to be done here in Salt Lake City! There are dozens of people I met just in those 3 days that are thirsting for the truth! And we have it! I have received some very clear guidance from our Father in Heaven about what I am to do these last 6 weeks, and I am thrilled to work harder than ever before. 
Elder Krogh and I have enjoyed being companions. Today at Wal-Mart we decided to get matching shirts that represent our time together as Zone Dads.(See pics below).
Haha, we have worked so hard this transfer, and absolutely turned this area around. There are so many people that will be baptized! 
Well, busy evening planned, then I'll find out where I am headed. I have a slight idea, so we'll see what happens. Regardless, know I am doing the Lord's work, and He is pouring the Spirit upon His children in Salt Lake City. They will all be getting that truth they seek this week and on. 
I love you Mom!
Elder Adams 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment