Tuesday, June 18, 2019

June 18, 2019 - East Bench, SLC, UT

Dad, it was great to talk to you on Father's Day as well!
For starters, I am in the Salt lake Valley still. I am on the East Bench, in a 4 stake area. We cover the Parleys, Foothill, Hillside, and Bonneville Stakes. It is awesome! I was released as a zone leader and all other leadership, President Hillier just told us all to work hard this last transfer, and not worry about anything else.
On Saturday I got to go to Jordan and Tesia Wagstaff's temple sealing. It was one of the highlights of my mission, seeing them sealed for Time and All Eternity. 
Today for p-day, we went to the Salt Lake City Temple. What a beautiful opportunity to be in the house of the Lord. 
I am very grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him and am so grateful for His Atonement. 
I Love you Dad! Thanks for being a truly great example for me.
Elder Adams 
Well, slim on time, but here are some photos from this week. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment