Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December 10, 2018 - Midvale, UT

Another fun week wrapped up. I love the ties you sent, they are very fun. I wear one almost every day! Probably we will head over and pick up the package today, we have to drop some things off at the office later. I will confirm whether I got it then. And I'll enjoy the granola very much!

I too love the Book of Mormon. That is so cool you finished again this year. I also love how much it helps me center back onto the Savior, and also how it helps me learn important things pertaining to eternal life. And you also followed the Prophets counsel! I'm still in Alma, so we will see if I can finish by the end of the year, or Christmas. 

So this week we had tons of meetings. On Tuesday we had MLC, and then on Thursday we had zone conference, both went from 9am till about 5pm. So that hurt the amount of time we had to do work. But we tried our best to capitalize on it. We had tons of lessons. In one lesson a man recently had a huge change in his life. He needs help to overcome some things, and said he wanted to "try church" because it is the only option left. So far, it has been helping him in his life. We were able to talk about why church can help, specifically we talked about Jesus Christ, who's Church this is. 

We worked the Light the World vending machines again. The first person we saw when we got there at 10:45 was Sister Jean B. Bingham, the General Relief Society President. She donated! I was the photographer for her and her helpers, so if you see any pictures, I took them, I had like 3 phones! It was a blast to see all these people come and give! 

We finished off last night with some incredible lessons, preparing our baptism for this week, and then finding more people to teach! We are super excited for the miracles we are starting to see! 

Then today, Elder Rhodes and I went over to Olympus High School's football field, and played for like 2 hours. It was beautiful. I nailed a shot from the press box into the trash can on the field. Fun times. Then, we went and played basketball for another couple hours, and I slammed some huge dunks. So far a great p-day. We actually had a chance to relax! 
Love you so much Mom! Keep lighting our home, family, community, and world!
Elder Adams 


No comments:

Post a Comment