Tuesday, December 25, 2018

December 24, 2018 - Midvale, UT

Christmas Eve!

This week was pretty simple. We taught the gospel, lessons every day, and had a baptism for Ayden! It has been 2 years that he has met with missionaries, and finally got the okay! He was so happy! 

Tomorrow 2pm on zoom works perfect, Sister Hillier said it was okay! I'll be looking for the email about that time!

I love being a missionary, it has truly been the best 17 months so far of my life! 
Truly the Lord is shaping me into who I should become! And what an awesome time to be members and workers here in the Lord's church!

Love you Mom, excited to talk tomorrow!
Elder Adams 

Update: a few words from Elder Adams during our Christmas talk through Zoom:
"I pray for you every night by name."
"Heavenly Father loves you all so much."
"Look for others to lift every single day, that's when you'll truly be happy."
"Most important is what can we give back to the Savior for what He has given us?
"Love one another, and bring people closer to Him!"

 




No comments:

Post a Comment